A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
- £10.65 p/h
* £10.65- 11.00 *
Weekly pay, Flexible Working, Days/Nights
Standby Healthcare has recently seen an influx of contracts becoming available which has given us a requirement to recruit support workers with a background in supporting young adults.
You will be providing support in Cramlington and surrounding areas.
You will be supporting young people living in their own homes. Providing everyday living support as well as offering guidance with their ongoing personal development.
You will be expected to deliver a high standard of care and a person-centred compassionate approach at all times is required.
We are looking for Support Workers to join our agency team and provide continued support to this service over the next few months. You might worry about what will happen when these finishes… don’t! We’re an agency and have plenty of work.
You will have a minimum of 6 months of experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it.
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
- Ability to complete or provide a DBS
- Ability to provide 2 Years of accountable references
- Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
- What are the benefits of joining Standby:
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
- Worker of the month award
- Careers Development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24/7 Support with a dedicated customer service line for candidates only
- Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss this on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!