A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
- £9.50 - £11.00 p/h
- Fixed Term Contract
- Temp - to - Perm
Standby Healthcare are recruiting support workers with a background in adult learning disabilities to provide support in the Gateshead and surrounding areas.
You will be supporting individuals with complex needs and challenging behaviours.
You will be delivering a high standard in care and a person-cantered approach at all times is required.
You will be supporting individuals with their ongoing development and daily living needs including everyday living tasks such as shopping, cooking and personal care.
You might worry about what will happen when these finish… don’t! We’re an agency and have plenty of work available.
You will have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it. In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
· Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
· Ability to complete or provide a DBS
. Ability to provide 2 Years accountable references
· Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
· Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
· A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
· Worker of the month award
· Careers Development
· Employee Referral Scheme
· 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
· Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!