A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
- £9.50 - £11.00 p/h
- Fixed Term Contract
- Temp - to - Perm
Here at Standby Healthcare, we are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our agency team to support one of the many support services we supply to on a regular basis. This client is a service for those with complex learning disabilities.
Our client delivers a person-centred approach to promote independence, personal-development, confidence, and education within young adults. This service caters to many kinds of Learning Disability, complex needs/behaviours, and ASD.
We are looking for staff to cover a range of shifts, but mainly days Monday to Friday. We have shifts around the Corbridge area, including Northumberland, Newcastle and areas between; so willingness to travel is a real bonus! The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6-months experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it. In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
• Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
• Ability to complete or provide a DBS
• Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
• UK Driver’s Licence
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
• Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
• A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
• Worker of the month award
• Careers Development
• Employee Referral Scheme
• 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
• Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!