A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
Senior Healthcare Assistant
- £12.00 - £14.00 p/h
- Newton Aycliffe
- Temp - to - Perm
£12 - £14 / hour
Weekly Pay, Days/Nights, Benefits
Standby Healthcare are seeking multiple Senior Healthcare Assistants to work into one of our client’s care homes based in Newton Aycliffe. This is a great opportunity to work around your lifestyle and current commitments or as a full-time opportunity without the constrictions of set times/days.
This particular service, based in Newton Aycliffe, is a medium sized service that specialises in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, Challenging Behaviours and Stroke care. This home has a ‘Good’ rating from industry regulator CQC and a score of 9.4 on carehome.co.uk.
To be suitable for this role, ideally you will have a minimum of 6-months experience in healthcare as a Senior in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside. The ideal candidate will be trained in medication administration and have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care.
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
We take pride in caring for all our staff members and have a 24/7 on call service for any support you may need, you can also enjoy employee of the month bonuses and perks!
What you need to have to apply:
• Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector as a Senior
• Ability to complete or provide a DBS
• Relevant experience or NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care and Meds Trained up to a minimum level 3
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
• Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
• All Perks of being a permanent member of staff while having the flexibility to pick your own shifts.
• Worker of the month award
• Careers Development
• Employee Referral Scheme
• 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!