A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
- £9.50-£12.00 p/h
- Carlisle, Penrith & Kendal
Weekly pay, Flexible Working, Days/Nights
Flexible Working, Day or Nights, Bonuses
Standby Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in areas including Carlisle, Penrith, and Kendal this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Healthcare Client!
The client delivers a wide range of care including Mental Health, Learning Disability, and physical Disability support, alongside old age, and residential needs and younger adults. We are also looking for staff to be flexible with shifts including days and nights, with weekend shifts involved so you need to have full flexibility!
It Is also essential that you have 6+ months Healthcare experience in this sector and be willing to send the required documentation and training that we need you to complete. Our client has excellent ratings on Carehome.com with ratings of 9.5/9 and High ratings from CQC so if you are looking for flexibility with shifts and decent working hours then please apply today!
· Be professional, complete necessary paperwork
· Care for the service users
· Follow plans set out by senior staff
· Take pride in your work
What you need to have to apply:
· Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
· Ability to complete or provide a DBS
· Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
· Weekly pay
· A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
· Worker of the month award
· Careers Development
· Employee Referral Scheme
· 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
· Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply, or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!