A Role You Can Support On?
Apply and speak to our team
Healthcare Assistant - Hexham
- Starting at £11.00ph
- Fixed Term Contract
- Temp - to - Perm
Here at Standby Healthcare, we are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join our bank of staff and work into the service of one of our clients.
This client is a large care home that caters to Residential and Nursing needs, so its vital all staff are professional and really do care about the quality of their work.
This client specialises in a wide range of care including Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative, End of Life and Complex care and delivers onsite training for all staff for the individual needs for all residents.
We are looking for staff who can be flexible with shifts including days and nights, with weekend working available, this is a flexible working opportunity, however there are permanent vacancies available for those who are interested in full time, set shifts.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6-months experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it.
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
· Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
· Ability to complete or provide a DBS
· Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
· Able to provide details of 2 references
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
· Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
· A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
· Worker of the month award
· Employee Referral Scheme
· 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
· Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!